Jan 10, 2017
Jan 31, 2017
Full-Time Regular Permanent
Manufacturing & utilities
$ 13.25 per hour
Shift premiums offered for afternoon shift. Wage progression after 6 months.
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Reference number in the subject line.
Job Reference Number:
General Production Labourer
Electrical Contacts Limited
Electrical Contacts Limited, in Hanover Ontario, is currently seeking a General Production Labourer to work shift work (days/afternoons).
The General Production Labourer supports several of the manufacturing processes on the shop floor from operating presses to solder flushing and infiltrating parts, contributing to the successful completion of production orders.
- Solder Flush and Infiltrate: Evaluates spray conditions, loads parts into jigs
- Press Operator: Operates presses, collect and document SPC, loads powder
- General Duties: Runs sample parts for approval, performs production duties, other duties as assigned
- Factory environment
- Shift work (for days/afternoon position - rotates every 2 weeks)
- Must be able to work occasional overtime to meet the demands of the business
Education / Experience Required:
- Completion of high school or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and possess basic math skills
- Must be able to measure and sort parts
- Must demonstrate the ability to be cross-trained
- Must be able to follow instructions and show strong attention to detail
ECL also offers a comprehensive group benefits package that includes health, dental, disability benefits and life insurance.
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD