May 30, 2018
Nov 1, 2018
Trades, transport & equipment operators
$ 18.00 per hour
depends on experiance
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates can e-mail their resume; those chosen to interview will be contacted.
Construction Labourers - 4 or 5 people
This position is for a motivated person who is ready to learn everything to be successful in concrete construction. This job may lead to a very long and rewarding career with Crete Werx. Applicants must have the ability to travel to and work 5 days a week.
- Laying and grading rock
- Setting and stripping concrete forms
- Shoveling and finishing concrete
- Sawing concrete
- Learning to run all types of equipment
- May operate hand, power tools and equipment of all types.
- Perform work as directed by Supervisor. May require periodically working without a supervisor in attendance.
- Must participate in company wide safety goals and comply with Personal Protective Equipment Assessments and regulations.
- Check vehicles before driving them to ensure the mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Inspect truck and construction equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, fuel, oil and water.
- Employees are responsible for payment of fines and/or penalties received while driving Company vehicles and/or equipment (examples include seatbelt violations, speeding, etc.)
Work Site Location:
Work day begins at 07:00 in Elmwood Ontario
Monday - Friday
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
-Ability to get to work
-ability to lift approx. 100lbs
-work boots required
Other Job Requirements:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD