Who Are We?
Owen Sound Hyundai is one of the fastest growing dealerships in the area, and a dealer of the most aggressive automotive manufacturer. Hyundai is in the top 5 in global manufacturers and continues to win many quality awards outperforming the Japanese competition.
The Sales Associate has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase. This could be through an Internet-lead, a phone call or a customer who walks in to the store. The goal is to create an exceptional vehicle-buying experience to build customer loyalty to Owen Sound Hyundai.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, other Sales Associates, Financial Services Managers and Service Associates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to day responsibilities?
• Welcoming customers and listening to their needs
• Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the Customer needs
• Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
• Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
• Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
• Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
• Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers
• Transition Customers to the Service Department to support their ownership experience
• Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How Will I know if I am successful?
The performance of a Sales Associate is measured by achieving:
• Targeted unit sales and gross profit
• Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the requirements for this job?
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
• Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
• Prior sales experience preferred but not required
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
• Organization and follow-up skills
• Experience and desire to work with technology
• Valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record