Jan 9, 2017
Jan 27, 2017
Business, Finance & Administration
$ 14-16 per hour
Hours per Week:
1095 1st Avenue West , Owen Sound Ontario N4K4K7
Nature Med Naturopathic Clinic
We are looking for a fabulous new Clinic Receptionist.
We are looking for an energetic, friendly, and motivated people-person to rock the front office of Nature Med Naturopathic Clinic. As the first-face and first-impression of Nature Med, it's a crucial job; Convey our passion for empowering our patients to pursue their optimal health.
Does this sound like you? Then we can't wait to meet you.
Here are the details:
Job Title: Part-time Clinic Receptionist
Date posted: January 8 2017
Apply By: January 27 2017
Start Date: Mid to Late February 2017
Location: Owen Sound, Ontario
Position Type: Part-Time
Hours: 10-14 Hours per week. Current hours are Monday morning 8:30-12:30, Wednesday 8:30am -2:00 pm, 1-2 Thursday mornings per month, and 2 Saturday morning per month. Some flexibility is required.
Level/Salary Range: $14 - 16 / hour based on experience
Role and Responsibilities
- Welcoming patients in person or on the telephone. Answering or referring customer inquiries
- Scheduling appointments in person or by telephone and managing online patient booking system
- Offering patients water/tea for their appointment
- Setting up office and treatment rooms for health practitioners
- Checking out patients, creating invoices, accepting payments, processing laboratory testing information
- Setting up electronic medical charts and patient information in our Electronic Medical Record program
- Maintaining office inventory and equipment, anticipating needed supplies, placing orders, verifying receipt of supplies
- Light bookkeeping duties in Quickbooks such as entering bills, invoices and monthly accounting
- Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal, health and financial information.
- Light cleaning and tidying duties
- None. We love education. But for this position we value your experience, skills,personality and motivation.
- Interest in health, healthy lifestyles, nutrition, fitness, and/or Naturopathic Medicine is required
- Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Strong attention to detail, ability to problem solve and multi-task in a sometimes fast-paced environment
- Well-developed verbal, electronic and written communication, proofreading and business writing skills
- Excellent computer skills in Window’s computer environment, MS Word, excel, email and online programs
- Experience with Quickbooks (or other accounting software) an asset
- Some knowledge of medical terminology
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or apply in person during our office hours.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Work Site Location:
1095 1st Avenue West, Owen Sound, Ontario, N4K 4K7
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD