Jun 6, 2017
Sep 30, 2017
$ 11.40 per hour
Hours per Week:
16 - 40
How to Apply:
Please apply in person or by email. No phone calls please
Job Reference Number:
955 9th Ave East , Owen Sound Ontario N4K6N4
We are seeking a housekeeper to join our team at the Comfort Inn Owen Sound, Ontario. The incumbents are responsible for maintaining a clean and appealing guest room according to policy and brand standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Change bed linen daily.
- Vacuum carpeting.
- Dust all furniture (picture frames, bed frames, lamps, TVs, dressers).
- Remove fingerprints and smudges (i.e. mirrors, shiny surfaces, windows, etc.)
- Thoroughly clean the bathroom area—wash shower stall, sink, floor, toilet, etc.
- Adhere to brand standard cleaning requirements.
- Make sure that the standard room set-up is complied with and brand standards are maintained.
- Report all damage found in a room immediately.
- Report all missing items in a room and any personal guest items found in vacant rooms immediately.
- Notify housekeeper of all roll-a-ways or cribs in rooms for pick-up and storage.
- Responsible for pass key and ensuring it is turned in daily.
- Ensuring all “lost and found” items are turned in to the General Manager or Front Desk immediately.
- Shut off all lights, TVs, and air conditioners when leaving room.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper with any additional cleaning chores that may be assigned.
- Must be available to work, day, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Some heavy lifting required.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Use of cleaning chemicals
Work Site Location:
955 9th Ave East
Owen Sound, Ontario
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD