What’s holding you back from building your own business? Take control of your life and determine your own success. Enjoy financial independence and work life balance.
As a Sun Life Financial advisor you’ll receive exceptional training and support to help build your business, competitive compensation, and ongoing recognition for your achievements.
Let’s talk. This could be the start of something great!
Industry: Financial Services and Insurance
Employment type: Full-time
Experience: Not Applicable
Job function: Finance,Sales
Grow your client base by prospecting within your network and in your community
Meet with prospects and clients to review their goals
Provide trusted advice about the right life and health insurance products to protect against risk
Deliver personalized, ongoing financial solutions to help clients work toward their long-term investment and retirement goals
Build and grow your business through referrals
Self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial
Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
Strong character and integrity
Continuous learner with a deep interest in client needs
Ability to develop and maintain relationships
Excellent communication skills
Persuasive, able to motivate others to action
Business development and prospecting skills
Strong sales orientation and a passion for putting clients first
Apply directly by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sun Life Financial has been part of the Canadian financial services landscape for over 150 years. We’re among the best known financial brands in Canada and have built a strong relationship with millions of clients.
What we’re offering:
* Ongoing support on Business management and coaching
* Focused and strategic training phased out over 3 years (initial, 3 months, 1 year and 3 years)
* Work alongside some of the top professionals in all of Canada
* Access to an Estate and Financial planning team for high net worth clients (At no cost to you or the client)
* Be part of a professional and winning office, including the highest number of designations (CFP, CLU, CHS, RRC etc.)
* Freedom and flexibility in your schedule
* A professional and fun culture to build a career
If you're up for the challenge and would like to learn more, please forward along your Resume with a brief intro about yourself.
CA-Ontario, CA-ON-Owen Sound
Owen Sound Grey-Bruce