Sauble Falls Tent and Trailer Park Main Officer Administrator
1. Handling phone calls in a professional manner
2. Computer & Typing skills
3. Be willing to learn
4. Good customer service skills, problem solving skills, communication skills, and agood attitude
5. Working with others,
6. Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking,
7. Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information,
1. Answering questions & taking reservations over the phone
2. Assist our guests with making reservations, checking them into the park, site movesand other requests
3. Communicate to guests of the activities in the park and our park policies
4. Be familiar with Point of Sale items and assist customer in the store.
5. Answering questions and providing good customer service to campers
6. Dusting and cleaning store, office area (during slow times) & front porch(daily)
7. Stocking shelves and pop machines
8. Document and report maintenance items that you see or is brought to your attention.
9. Promote our Campground in a positive manner at all times
10. Report to Camp owners at the beginning & end of each shift.
Ideal candidate will have:
1. Enhanced customer service skills,
2. Be very personable even in challenging situations and
3. Commit to working from June till Labour Day.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
1. Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Customer Service: 1 year