May 19, 2017
Jun 30, 2017
Full-Time Permanent Permanent
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Services Manager
Closing the Gap Healthcare
Client Service Manager
Owen Sound, ON
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, and fully accredited organization. Our team of healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in their homes, attend clinics and to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being,.
The successful Client Service Manager will have:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize activities including supporting clients and building team morale
- Business acumen and experience with program management
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven strong communication and interpersonal skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders;
- Mandatory current registration in good standing with a regulated health profession college
The role will require
- Ensuring effective and efficient operation of the branch and delivery of services and establishing a plan to improve the quality of services with the Director
- Supervising regulated staff
- Completing performance reviews and contract renewals, and follow up when indicated.
- Assisting the Director in collating and reporting data to customers including analysis and action planning when areas for improvement or non-compliance are identified.
- Participating in branch committees as required e.g. Service Quality, Joint Occupational Health and Safety etc.
- Knowledge of responsibilities under Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Other duties as assigned
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD