Apr 23, 2019
Dec 6, 2019
Sales & services
$ 14.00 per hour
How to Apply: email@example.com
Auto Service and Auto Parts
Canadian Tire Owen Sound
Automotive Service / Parts Counter Department
Are you ready to join Canada’s most-shopped general merchandise retailer, with over 500 stores from coast to coast? Canadian Tire offers customers a unique mix of products and services through three specialty categories in which the organizations is the market leader – automotive parts, accessories and service: sport and leisure product; and home products. Define by their customer service attitude, our Store Associates create “customer for life” by making shopping at Canadian Tire easy.
- Offers customers a friendly, welcoming experience and demonstrates a genuine enthusiasm to help by greeting and acknowledging customers in a timely manner and effectively delivering customer service per service expectations.
- Assist customers in making purchase decision by preventing relevant product information, handling customer inquiries, and executing special event set-ups.
- Contributes to the team by working to achieve the productivity goals of the store, participating in shift meetings, being flexible to carry out various work assignments and following safe and secure work practices.
- Ensure timely and accurate merchandising of aisles, ends, bases, displays, wing panels, and strips as well as maintaining regular product presentation, promotional product fullness, fixture appearances and signage.
Key Behaviors & Competencies
- Strong Customer Focus
- Team Oriented
- Results Oriented
- Ability to deliver a positive customer service experience using strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain composure and work effectively in a fast- paced environment
- Computer knowledge
- Knowledge of Vehicles and Parts
- Ability to set appointments up over the phone
- Ability to handle physical demands including standing/walking for 8 hours, capable of lifting 50 lbs., using a ladder, and twisting, turning, reaching.
- Ability to work shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Experience required in these areas.
We thank all that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD