Manager for Automotive Operations
Are you ready to join Canada’s most-shopped general merchandise retailer, with over 500 stores from coast to coast? Canadian Tire offers customers a unique mix of products and services through three specialty categories in which the organization is the market leader – automotive parts, accessories and service: sports and leisure products; and home products. Defined by their Customer Service attitude, our Store Associates create “customers for life” by making shopping at Canadian Tire easy.
- Operation of an automotive parts and service facility which includes retail parts and accessories
- The individual will have a demonstrated background in automotive operation, which must include both retail parts and retail automotive service experience
- Ability to demonstrate both Growth and Financial performance will be the key measures of this position
- Customer focused, you are passionate about the auto industry and achieving the highest levels of Customer trust and satisfaction
- Assist customers in making purchase decisions by providing relevant product information, handling customer inquiries, and executing special event set-ups.
- Contributes to the team by working to achieve the productivity goals of the store, participating in shift meetings, being flexible to carry out various work assignments and following safe and secure work practices.
- Ensure timely and accurate merchandising of aisles, ends, bases, displays, wing panels, and strips as well as maintaining regular product presentation, promotional product fullness, fixture appearances and signage.
- Overseeing the Auto Service operation and repairs
Key Behaviours & Competencies
- Strong Customer Focus
- Team Oriented
- Results Oriented
- Ability to deliver a positive customer service experience using strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain composure and work effectively in a fast- paced environment
- Computer knowledge
- Knowledge of Vehicles and Parts
- Ability to set appointments up over the phone
- Ability to handle physical demands including standing/walking for 8 hours, capable of lifting 50 lbs., using a ladder, and twisting, turning, reaching.
- Ability to work shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- 5 plus years of current experience in the industry required
We thank all that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full Time