Oct 14, 2017
Nov 14, 2017
Part-Time Permanent Permanent
Sales & services
$ 11.40 per hour
The wage increase & benefits depends on performance and tenure,
Hours per Week:
16 to 40hours
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
955, 9th Ave E, Owen Sound ON N4K6N4
1 519 3715500
FRONT DESK SALES ASSOCIATE
COMFORT INN OWEN SOUND
- Greeting and Welcoming the guests on arrival at Front Desk.
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests.
- Answering the telephone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Booking reservations over the phone and in person and ensure all aspects of room reservation procedure are followed.
- Using Upselling skills to turn any room inquiry into a room sales, or a room upgrade.
- Performing accurate Check-in and Check-outs of guests.
- Performing other clerical duties such as filing, matching reports, transactions in a timely manner and accurately.
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable at all times.
- Listening to guest`s complaints or concerns and resolving their issue in timely manner.
- Reporting any incident, unusual occurance or specific request from any guest to the manager.
- Communicating with other shifts regarding issues arising from day to day operations
- Be aware of local attractions and restaurants and make recommendtios to guests.
- Refer guests to local amenities, venues or events.
- Uniform and appearance are clean and professional and are in accordance with Hotel`s policy.
- Comply with Hotel`s Policies, Procedures, Ethics and Code of Conduct.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Computer friendly and familiar with day to day computer usage,
Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs,
Self-control: handling complaints,
Good relationship skill
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD