Client in Desboro is seeking an experienced Welder/Fitter to join their fabrication and repair team.
Wage: $20.00 – $25.00/hr depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Interpret engineered drawings to fabricate a variety of custom structures.
• Must have experience in the fabrication process of large structures with minimal supervision.
• Meets or exceeds the production standards for volume and quality of work
• Works within expected company standards relative to safety, quality / ISO and environmental matters.
• CWB Certification and or Welder Trade Certification
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Must have knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within the welding industry
• Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawing specifications, structural drawings and welding symbols
Interested candidates are asked to apply via email.