Nov 16, 2017
Dec 11, 2017
Full-Time Permanent Permanent
Business, Finance & Administration
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: email@example.com
Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Gavin Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gavin Grant Law Office
We are seeking a full-time permanent legal assistant to support the work of an experienced solicitor in three main practice areas: Family, Criminal, and Civil.
- Drafting, editing and proofreading legal documents, dictation, drafting letters, client correspondence
- Provide administrative assistance and general office duties
- Prioritizing workflow to be able to complete tasks within timeline
- Any other related duties, as required.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience working in a law office would be considered as asset
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, DivorceMate, Ulaw, and Legal Aid Online forms.
- Familiar with the Rules of Civil Procedure, and Family Law Rules.
- A minimum typing speed of 55 words per minute.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
- Highly organized and able to prioritize workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday (35 hours per week)
Salary: Based on experience
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD