Nov 17, 2017
Jan 1, 2018
Sales & services
$ 12-14 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: email@example.com
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
easyhome Ltd. is Canada's largest, and the third largest merchandise leasing company in the world. We operate over 215 stores and are aggressively expanding from coast to coast. We offer our customers top quality, brand-name appliances, home furnishings and electronics.
Leasing Specialists/sales associates require one to two years of sales, leasing or customer service experience. If you are a go-getter, have the desire to succeed and are looking for a position that provides variety and the opportunity for growth, this is the job for you.
As a Leasing Specialists you drive the sales and profitability of the store by selling leases, for home furnishings, to new and existing customers. You expand the customer base by generating new leads through telemarketing, gathering referrals and by mailing out flyers. You will answer and respond to telephone inquiries, assist in managing customer accounts, participate in collection activities, and as needed, assist with the merchandising and maintenance of store facilities.
• Secondary School Diploma preferred
• Valid driver’s license without restrictions
• Clean driver’s abstract and clear background check
• Previous retail experience and customer service experience an asset
• Strong computer skills and the ability to use internal software
• Good math and reasoning ability
ATTRIBUTES & COMPETENCIES
• Positive attitude, self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Excellent customer service and salesmanship skills
• Outstanding communication skills and an excellent phone manner
• Resilient, easily negotiates change and deals with stressful situations
• Able to work independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
• Courteous and personable with great interpersonal skills
• Can multi task while maintaining a calm, positive demeanor
• Able to prioritize, set and meet deadlines
• Well organized and able to manage and maintain records and files
• Climate-controlled retail facility
• Open six days a week and evenings
• Varying shifts, with mid-week and Sunday off
• Constant interactions with customers and store team members
• Company dress code in effect
• Frequent phone calls to existing and potential customers
• Assist with the lifting and moving of furniture and the unpacking and set up products in the showroom and in customer’s homes.
• Sitting/standing in front of a computer, and prolonged keyboarding
We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting
those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above.
Potential employees will be required to complete reference and criminal
background checks as part of the pre-employment process.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Must have a valid Drivers Glass G License and prov
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD