Dec 4, 2017
Jan 4, 2018
To be determined
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your Cover-Letter and Resume to:
Local Grey Bruce Employer
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a broad range of duties. Activities such as calendar and invoice management, handling filing systems, transcribing and word-processing of correspondence, processing documents and proposals, and other forms of administrative support can be expected.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The specific duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain filing systems and inventory supply.
- Handle shipping and receiving.
- Manage safety compliance programs and keep up to date with changing requirements.
- Assist with marketing such as website and profile updating.
- Plan and set up meetings, maintain calendar appointments, handle telephone calls and greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Arrange and manage travel plans as required.
- Assist with document preparation such as editing and proof reading.
- Any other duties as required.
- Ability to prioritize in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others.
- Ability to work well independently or in a group setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and possess a high concern for quality and accuracy.
- Ability to solve problems independently and use sound judgement and discretion.
- Possess a strong work ethic and time management skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and reliability.
- Working knowledge of simply accounting or similar program.
- Post-secondary education in a related field is preferred.
- Three to Five years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of accounting and payroll is also an asset.
Work Site Location:
College, University, or Related Work Experience
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD