Feb 11, 2018
Mar 16, 2018
Business, Finance & Administration
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
In person or by email. Please no phone calls.
955 9th Ave East , Owen Sound Ontario N4K6N4
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities and duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel.
- Making reservations received via phone, walk-in, fax or email.
- Maintain cash drawer and following cash handling procedures.
- Listening to any concerns a guest may have and making every effort to resolve those issues.
- Following shift checklists and procedures in accordance with franchise and company standards.
- Performing security walks of the hotel, ensuring doors are closed and locked.
- Cleaning of public areas including lobby, breakfast area, and public restrooms.
- Removal of trash from public area trash cans, including hotel main entrance.
- Assist with the set-up of breakfast.
- Other duties as assigned by hotel leadership.
Qualifications and Skills
This position requires the ability to stand for long periods of time, walking, and the ability to use stairs. Candidates must be able to work weekends and weekdays starting at 12:00 AM and ending at 8:00 AM. Candidates must be willing to work holidays.
While this position does require being able to work as a team with other front desk agents, this position also requires you to be able to work independently from others with little supervision.
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD