Feb 26, 2018
Apr 2, 2018
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: email@example.com
Please email your cover letter, demo (if applicable) and resume to our Promotions Director before April 2nd 2018.
Kathleen Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
92.3 The Dock
92.3 The Dock is looking for someone fun, energetic and personable to join our promotional team.
Our Promotional Assistant is responsible for:
- Set up and take down at events, station promotional appearances and remotes.
- Creating engaging and clear on air reports
- Posting and managing 92.3 The Dock’s Facebook and Twitter pages while at station events
- Updating website; events and posts
- Being the “face” of 92.3 The Dock, representing the station at all times with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Maintaining station equipment, swag and vehicles
- Engaging the public at all events
- Ensure 92.3 The Dock brand is represented exquisitely at all times
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Previous radio experience is an asset
A background in marketing and promotions is an asset
Experience working with WordPress and Google products are an asset
Other Job Requirements:
G license, with a clean driving record
Strong communication, organization, problem solving and time management skills
Available weekends, holidays, evenings and early mornings, occasionally with short notice.
Excellent “stage presence”, outgoing, and easily approachable, positive attitude is a must
The ability to work in a fast paced environment, under minimal supervision
Strong social media skills
Must reside in Grey or Bruce County through April – September
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD