Mar 5, 2018
Mar 19, 2018
July 3, 2018 – August 24, 2018
$ 14.00 - $15.50
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining the GSC team, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant job experience prior to the application deadline dates to:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or
By Mail: Grey Sauble Conservation
237897 Inglis Falls Road, R.R.#4
Owen Sound, ON
Subject: Summer Employment
Include: 1. What job(s) you are applying for
2. The date you are able to start work
3. Resume and Cover letter
237897 Inglis Falls Road R.R.#4, Owen Sound Ontario N4K 5N6
Assistant Day Camp Supervisor
Grey Sauble Conservation
Reporting to the Day Camp Supervisor, the Assistant Day Camp Supervisor is responsible for assisting with planning, coordinating, and supervising the Great Outdoors Day Camp at Grey Sauble Conservation. The Day Camp provides programing for approximately 30 campers per day between the ages of 7 and 12.
This position will include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting with the operation of the Great Outdoors Day Camp, including planning and implementing games, crafts, and outdoor activities with the campers.
- Ensuring a safe, fun and inclusive environment for campers.
- Providing supervision during outdoor and indoor activities, bus trips and swimming excursions.
- Maintaining open and effective communication with parents of campers.
- Assisting with the preparation of the necessary materials and equipment for games, crafts, and outdoor/indoor activities.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of one (1) year camp program experience.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, creative, and adaptable.
- Enrollment or completion of an applicable post-secondary program is an asset.
- Knowledge of the natural environment is an asset.
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR
- Criminal Reference Check with results satisfactory to Grey Sauble Conservation.
- National Lifeguard Service (NLS) Certification
Full Time: (40 hours per week)
Employment: July 3, 2018 – August 24, 2018
Working Conditions: primarily in the great outdoors!
Wage: $14.00 - $15.50/hour
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD