Mar 5, 2018
Mar 31, 2018
May, 2018 – September, 2018 (18 weeks)
$ 14.00 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining the GSC team, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant job experience prior to the application deadline dates to:
By e-mail: email@example.com or
By Mail: Grey Sauble Conservation
237897 Inglis Falls Road, R.R.#4
Owen Sound, ON
Subject: Summer Employment
Include: 1. What job(s) you are applying for
2. The date you are able to start work
3. Resume and Cover letter
237897 Inglis Falls Road R.R.#4, Owen Sound Ontario N4K 5N6
Conservation Areas Parks Maintenance
Grey Sauble Conservation
Reporting to the Field Superintendent & Fleet Manager, the Conservation Area Parks Maintenance role is to assist in the development and operational activities of Grey Sauble Conservation properties including Management and Conservation Areas.
This position will include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting the Field Superintendent & Fleet Manager and the Assistant Field Superintendent or any other assigned Grey Sauble Conservation staff in the daily operations and maintenance of GSC property and buildings.
- Grass cutting, painting, garbage pickup, washroom and privy cleaning, or any other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Education: Secondary school graduation or related job experience
- Technical Knowledge: operation and general maintenance of equipment, vehicles and tools.
- Valid Ontario Class G Driver’s License with clean driving abstract.
- Ability to safely operate equipment, tools, and vehicles.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Mainly in outdoor setting with some inside work.
- Occasional inclement weather conditions.
- Some weekend, evening, and holiday work may be required.
Full Time: (35 hours per week)
Employment: May, 2018 – September, 2018 (18 weeks)
Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
*Work boots (green patch certified) required
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD