Mar 23, 2018
Jun 23, 2018
Full-Time Seasonal/Contract May-September
$ 14-16 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com or call at (226) 668-7903
drop at the YMCA
Summer Painter in Owen Sound
College Pro Painters
Over the last 45+ years, we have been a place where potentials are realized every day. We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to gain some experience in full-time, hourly summer jobs.
Elements of the positions include:
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Hands on experience in customer service & communication
- Work outdoors with a crew of 2-3 people
- Working with friends is encouraged, so apply together if you wish
- Training is provided; therefore, no experience is necessary!
We are currently hiring Painters and Job Site Managers for the summer 2018. Both positions are full-time hourly summer jobs and can lead to future promotion opportunities within the company.
Painter: This role is a fun and challenging position that is ideal for someone wanting to get hands-on work experience and make money over the summer. The ideal individual is hard working, coachable, and has effective communication skills.
Job Site Manager: In addition to painting, in this role you would gain experience in leadership and would run a crew of 2-3 people. Ask to be considered for this if you feel you might be a good fit.
- Able to work full-time throughout the summer.
- Must have own transportation (job site locations will change).
- Manual labor & ladder work required.
- Starting rate will depend on your location and experience.
- Bonuses will depend on your performance and the criteria established by your Manager.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
-No painting experience required
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD