Mar 29, 2018
Apr 19, 2018
How to Apply:
Kindly visit the Careers page of our website at www.seasonsretirement.com/company/careers to apply. Thank you! Seasons Retirement Communities (“Seasons“) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with Season’s Accessibility Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Season’s hiring process. We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
1389 16th Ave. E. , Owen Sound Ontario N4K 0A9
Seasons Retirement Communities is seeking an energetic, motivated individual to fill the role of Resident and Guest Attendant, Dining Server. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing service during each meal time while participating as a member of the dining services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for areas including:
- Preparing food for serving to the residents
- Ensuring resident satisfaction with meal service
- Setting stripping tables and serving food/beverages in accordance with established policies and procedures and all applicable regulations
- Unpacking and storing supplies; maintaining work and storage areas in a clean, safe sanitary manner
- Washing, cleaning and sorting dishes, cutlery, fixtures and equipment used for food preparations and service
- Operating and cleaning food equipment, furniture and maintaining dining area
- All other duties as assigned
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to project the appropriate image and focus on customer services in their dealings with residents, families and guests. Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent as well as previous experience in providing food services in the hospitality industry is preferred.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Must be able to read and communicate effectively. Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions. Demonstrated empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors. Effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills. Ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints. Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness. Must be able to operate related equipment. Must be able to respond to emergency situations. Must be Smart Serve Certified.
Other Job Requirements:
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search which may include a vulnerable sector screen, will be required.
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD