Apr 3, 2018
Apr 18, 2018
Full-Time Student Start Date: June 11th 2018 (to be confirmed) End Date: August 31st 2018
Social Science, education, government & religion
$ 14.00 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
Apply in person at the United Way of Bruce Grey 380 9th Street East Owen Sound, office Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
By email email@example.com fax 519 376 5458
Summer Student - Backpack Program
United Way of Bruce Grey
The United Way is looking for an outgoing college or university marketing or communication student to plan and organize its annual Backpack Program and support other fundraising initiatives.
The student would be responsible for seeking donations of both funds and product to support the program, work with volunteers, network with area agencies and donors.
- Support United Way fundraising events
- Soliciting funds and supplies from the community
- Coordinate client database with United Way staff and local service agencies
- Maintain inventory of supplies donated and purchased
- Media and public relations
- General office duties
- Community outreach and donor solicitation
- Special events
- Distribution of inventory
Significant physical activity is an expectation of this position
Student needs access to a vehicle and valid drivers license.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Applicant must be a student who was in school in 2
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD