The personal support worker has a wide variety of duties in a faast paced environment. Reporting to the Director of Care, the Personal Support Worker duties include, but are not limited to:
- assisting residents with personal care such as grooming, dressing, bathing, etc.
- assisting the residents to and from meals and prviding assistance during meals and snack times
- light cleaning and bed making
- documenting resident cares
- Working collaboratively with team members and taking direction from Team Leads
Experience in a long term care setting will be considered an asset.