Tire and Lube specialists are needed for Tire installations and balancing, oil changes and minor vehicle servicing.
The successful candidate must
- have previous experience working on vehicles
- possess a passion/interest in automotive service/continuous learning
- be reliable and punctual
- be self-starting and able to work independently
- deal with the public well, thriving in a culture of team support
- a valid Drivers Licence
- may lead to an apprenticeship for the right individuals
You will change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles. Repair and balance tires, assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed.
Please email your resume or drop off in person to Canadian Tire Service Desk, 1605 16th Street East, Owen Sound.
We thank all applicants but will only contact those chosen for an interview.