As the point of first contact with clients who have automotive parts or service repairs needs your role is to assist the client by helping them choose the best solutions for resolving any automotive parts or automotive repair issues.
- Listen to and understand customers automotive repair issue
- Create service/parts orders (sourcing and costing parts as required) according to company standards using Our CoStar system and schedule work through shop area
- Review required repairs and other service requirements with Technicians
- Explain the repair process and associated cost/warranties to the client along with other service requirements not mentioned by client and how long repairs will take
- Maintain relationship with client through effective communications
- After repairs are completed explain and ensure customer understands repairs and other repair requirements that may not have been completed. Collect payment from customer.
- Client follow up to evaluate satisfaction and drive additional business
- Effective communication skills including listening
- strong sense of urgency
- Highly organized
- Work well in a team enviroment
- Two years direct previous experience in an automotive service environment
- able to stand for extended periods, lift up to 40 lbs
- Willing to work through a seven days week schedule