Jul 9, 2018
Jul 23, 2018
Art, culture, recreation & sport
How to Apply:
Stone Tree Golf & Fitness is looking to hire a kitchen manager for our growing business. Stone Tree offers a variety of dining experiences from our restaurant and banquet hall to our outside patio. The banquet hall hosts a variety of events from birthday parties, meetings, celebrations of life and weddings. Staff will be trained for all situations.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and portion
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries according to requests from patrons
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly of all food product
- Ensure that all food meets quality control standards
- Participate in the selection of food preparation staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- Plan menus and determine related food and labour costs.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
- A valid driver’s licence is required.
- At least 1 year experience preparing food for large events, both plated and buffet
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team oriented
- Key responsibilities: manage basic aspects of food production, ensure proper food handling techniques, management of product inventory and storage, cleaning/maintaining kitchen area and equipment
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
kitchen management: 2 years
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD