Aug 15, 2018
Oct 29, 2018
Sales & services
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Store Manager
What Is the Prescription For A Great Career?
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. Our hearts skip a beat when we meet talent who sees the bigger picture and wants to make an impact in our?communities, our teams, and our business. This means finding even better ways to work, share ideas, and making a material difference in the Rexall journey.
We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 8600 Rexall team members. We are proud to be part of the McKesson family, ranked fifth in the fortune 500. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “ICARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
The Role: Front Store Manager
The Front Store Manager is the catalyst in building an effective team to ensure the ongoing success of store operations. Acting as a leader in driving superior customer experience, that translates into an environment that ensures people make the healthiest choices quickly, easily and confidently, helping them feel better every day.
WORKING TO BUILD STORE OPERATIONS YOUR FOCUS WILL BE TO:
- Actively promote the Rexall image within the community by encouraging a positive profile through participation and leadership in community business groups as well as initiatives focusing on Health and Wellness.
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, and contributes to the overall store concept by bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Identify ways in which front shop and pharmacy programs intersect and ensure communication to maximize customer interface is smooth and seamless towards achieving exceptional customer service.
- Oversee human resource activities which include recruitment, training, certification, developing and motivating staff, performance evaluations, disciplinary procedures, and handling union issues where applicable.
- Champion and model the development of subject matter expertise at store level. Health and Wellness product knowledge, merchandising, loss prevention, Health and Safety and exceptional Pharmacy/Patient Care.
- Ensure that the store achieves and maintains budgeted sales, gross profit, EBITDA, inventory targets, labour costs, shrink, and controllable store expenses.
- Lead and inspire store staff-"hands-on" approach in identifying and responding to issues in a timely manner motivating employees to perform above expectations.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
College diploma in business or retail related fiel
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD