Part-Time Days & Part-Time Overnight
Seasons Retirement Communities is seeking a motivated, hard-working individual to fill the role of Resident and Guest Attendant, Care. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing care services to residents while participating as a member of the Care Services Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for areas including:
• Assists and attends to care needs of the residents, including administration of medications as required
• Maintains work and storage areas in a clean, safe and sanitary manner
• Participates as a member of the Care Services team and provides support to the other members of the Resident and Guest Attendant team.
• Observes and adheres to all policies and procedures, work standards and safety regulations
• Assists and attends to special needs of the residents as required
• Is aware of employee’s and supervisor’s responsibilities and follows all health and safety policies and procedures
• All other duties as assigned or consistent with work routines and job descriptions
Qualifications or Skills Required:
• Must be able to read and communicate effectively
• Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
• Demonstrated empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
• Effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints
• Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
• Must be able to operate related equipment
• Must be able to respond to emergency situations
• Must have current CPR & First Aid Certification
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to project the appropriate image and focus on customer service in their dealings with residents, families and guests.
Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent is required.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search which may include a vulnerable sector screen, will be required.
Seasons Retirement Communities (“Seasons“) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with Season’s Accessibility Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Season’s hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.