Sep 28, 2018
Oct 31, 2018
Trades, transport & equipment operators
$ 15 per hour
Hours per Week:
Flexible Full-time or Part-time Opportunities
How to Apply: email@example.com
Patient Transfer Attendant
Because We Care About Your Journey. Voyago is currently recruiting for Patient Transfer Attendants in Owen Sound, Ontario.
Are you passionate about helping people? Are you looking to gain experience in the healthcare field or just want to make the move into a new career? Then we want to hear from you! Apply today to become part of a growing team that helps make a difference in someone’s life.
Voyago is the largest patient transfer service in Ontario, and operates across the province and beyond its borders. Voyago works with healthcare providers, patients and families to coordinate and provide convenient and professional services that are always in the best interests of our patients to access great care. Voyago's patient transfer service provides comfortable and caring non-urgent medical transportation for individuals who are stretcher or wheelchair-bound.
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
• Valid CPR & First Aid (Level C) and First Responder certification (we will provide training to candidates)
• Must be able to work flexible hours
• You must possess a valid “G” Class drivers license and are able to provide a drivers abstract
• Must provide a copy of a Police Vulnerable Sector check.
• Demonstrates the ability to lift patients with a partner
• Current Immunization records
Why work for us?
• Flexible full-time and part-time opportunities that fit any schedule
• Enjoy 3-4 days off a week
• Uniform allowance
• Great comprehensive benefits package
• Rewarding career with a growing company
• Amazing company culture
• Employee Referral Program
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD