Oct 3, 2018
Oct 17, 2018
Sales & services
965 2nd Avenue West , Owen Sound Ontario N4K 4M8
519 376 4357
On the look out for a Managerial Role? Do you have Auto Industry experience?
Local Auto Service provider is looking for a Service/Operations Manager to lead their team. They are a company that values good work ethic and culture.
Here is a picture of you:
- You love people bragging about your business. Delivering excellent customer care and servicing a loyal customer base is your priority
- Thrive on relationship building both with customers and employees
- Have lead teams of people; developing and fostering a culture of ownership in your team.
- Possess great communication skills both written and oral.
- Proven ability to streamline business operations and promote growth.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop and maintain a culture that values excellent customer service through effective training, supervision, coaching and performance management.
- Review and implement Service Centre policies and procedures that improve the Customer experience.
- Creating and implementing a long-term strategy and action plan to attract and retain customers.
- Recruit, develop, motivate, recognize and hold accountable a high performance Auto/Parts Service Team.
- Driving sales and profitability.
- Manage departmental operational expense.
- Communicate and ensure compliance with company, shop and department policies as will as health and safety programs and regulations.
- Knowledge of market trends in the automotive service industry
- Extensive knowledge of the systems of a vehicle and vehicle repairs
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with auto parts ordering systems and computerized work order systems
- Valid Ontario drivers license
- Management experience in the auto service industry
- Experience in an Auto Service Centre is an Asset.
We invite qualified candidates to apply by emailing a resume. Those chosen to proceed to interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
3 years of Customer Service Management Experience
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD