Jan 31, 2019
Feb 28, 2019
Art, culture, recreation & sport
$ 14.00 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
resumes can be submitted to YMCA, or bring to Gateway Casino Hanover
you can also apply online at GatewayCasinos.com
Match Restaurant - Busperson/Porter
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited
- Greets and welcomes all guests, adhering to company guidelines and the front of house training manual.
- Stocks and cleans food and beverage areas such as bars, pantries and self-serve station.
- Sets up and dismantles area for events.
- Assists Food and Beverage Servers and Bartenders with expediting of guests’ food or drink orders.
- Maintains a high level of customer service in the food and beverage areas.
- Maintains current knowledge of products, events and promotions and general information relating to the Food and Beverage department, general gaming floor and property.
- Monitors guests’ consumption of alcohol and notifies supervisor of potential over consumption.
- Works collaboratively with team members.
- Constantly monitors the cleanliness and aesthetics of all food and beverage service areas and takes action where required
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
• 6 months of experience in customer service and/or food and beverage establishment preferred
• Smart Serve Certificate
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
Other Job Requirements:
Must successfully pass a security screening
• Ability to work indoor/outdoor as required
• Ability to pull, lift, and carry objects up to 100 lbs (keg) with assistance, and push, pull or move a wheeled equipment (approximately 50 lbs)
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, noisy environment
• Tolerance for use of standard cleaning chemicals and fragrances found in these environments
• Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, and special events as needed
• Must successfully pass a security screening
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD