Jan 25, 2019
Mar 31, 2019
Art, culture, recreation & sport
$ $15.00-$18.00 per hour
Hours per Week:
15 - 20
Before & After School Age Program Assistant
Beaver Valley Outreach
Beaver Valley Outreach in Thornbury is currently seeking a Before & After School Age Program Assistant
The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assist in Facilitating a well-rounded Before and After School Age Program at Beaver Valley Community School, indoors and outdoors
- Role modeling play based learning
- To be available for staff meetings, training and workshops
- Post-Secondary Education Diploma
- Pevious experience working with young children and parents
- Current Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Up to date immunization record with proof
- Enthusiastic, supportive, encouraging, resourceful and creative
- Organized and efficient
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Hours of Work:
Approximately 15 – 20 hours per week. Some split shifts required.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume in person to Beaver Valley Outreach with the subject line: Before & After School Age Program Assistant or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Carolyn Letourneau (Executive Director) at 519-599-2577 ext.121 for further information.
BVO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank everyone who applies, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Work Site Location:
Thornbury, The Blue Mountains
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD