Feb 8, 2019
Apr 12, 2019
Full-Time Seasonal/Contract May, 2019 – September, 2019 (16 weeks)
$ 14.00 per hour
Hours per Week:
30 - 40
How to Apply:
By e-mail: email@example.com or
By Mail: Grey Sauble Conservation
237897 Inglis Falls Road, R.R.#4
Owen Sound, ON
Subject: Summer Employment
Include: 1. What job(s) you are applying for
2. The date you are able to start work
3. Resume and Cover letter
237897 Inglis Falls Road R.R.#4, Owen Sound Ontario N4K 5N6
Conservation Area Customer Service Representatives/Maintenance (4 positions)
Grey Sauble Conservation
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Conservation Area Customer Service Representative/Maintenance role is to assist in the daily operation of the Conservation Area gate houses by selling daily parking permits while providing quality customer service.
This position will include, but is not limited to:
- Providing customer service by selling parking permits.
- Processing revenue, keeping accurate records according to GSC revenue collection policy.
- Providing quality customer service to visitors by supplying information regarding facilities, local attractions, regulations and the general GSC mandate.
- Keeping the workplace interior and exterior grounds in a neat and tidy condition.
- Performing regular facility maintenance to the grounds and washrooms and ensuring the facility is clean and stocked.
- Conduct customer surveys as requested.
- Complying with all applicable GSC policies and regulations.
Skills and Experience:
- A versatile person with experience in revenue collection.
- The ability to deal with a large volume of customers on a daily basis.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends, and holidays.
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD