Feb 8, 2019
Feb 22, 2019
Full-Time Seasonal/Contract June 24, 2019 – August 23, 2019
$ 14.00 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or
By Mail: Grey Sauble Conservation
237897 Inglis Falls Road, R.R.#4
Owen Sound, ON
Subject: Summer Employment
Include: 1. What job(s) you are applying for
2. The date you are able to start work
3. Resume and Cover letter
237897 Inglis Falls Road R.R.#4, Owen Sound Ontario N4K 5N6
Day Camp Leader
Grey Sauble Conservation
Reporting to the Day Camp Supervisor, the Day Camp Leader is responsible for supporting the planning, coordinating, and supervising the Grey Sauble Day Camp. The Grey Sauble Day Camp provides programing for approximately 30 campers per day between the ages of 7 and 12.
This position will include, but is not limited to:
- Supporting the Day Camp Supervisor and Day Camp Assistant Supervisor in the operation of the Grey Sauble Day Camp, including planning and implementing games, crafts, and outdoor activities with the campers.
- Ensuring a safe, fun and inclusive environment for campers.
- Providing supervision during outdoor and indoor activities, bus trips and swimming excursions.
- Supporting the preparation of the necessary materials and equipment for games, crafts, and outdoor/indoor activities.
Skills and Experience
- Camp programing or related child/youth programing experience.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly motivated, creative, and adaptable.
- Knowledge of the natural environment is an asset.
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR.
- National Lifeguard Service (NLS) Certification is an asset.
- Criminal Reference Check with results satisfactory to Grey Sauble Conservation.
Working Conditions: primarily in the great outdoors!
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD