Mar 14, 2019
Mar 28, 2019
$ 19.04 per hour
Hours per Week:
965 2nd Avenue West , Owen Sound Ontario N4K 4M8
519 376 4357
Personal Support Worker
Personal Support Workers wanted for an established long term care facility in North Bruce Peninsula. PSW’s help clients in the retirement community, with activities of daily living.
This position requires someone to perform special functions under the Supervision of a RN or RPN/Supervisor.
Wage is $19.02 per hour
What is offered:
- Clean and well kept facility
- Supportive staff and connected team
- Meaningful work environment
- Provides personal care to the client
- Utilizes proper body mechanics and transfer techniques in order to carry out safe lifts and/or transfers
- Provides cognitive, social and/or emotional support to the client
- Provides assistance with a variety of household tasks
- Prepares nutritious, varied and economical meals and snacks, including special diets, as determined by the care plan, and uses proper food preparation, storage and hygiene practices
- Promotes a safe environment for both the client and worker
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Experience working with the vulnerable population, in a community setting
- Available for non-traditional hours, including evenings and alternate weekends
- Access to transportation/vehicle
- PSW certificate
RPN and RN Students may apply for this role.
If this sounds like a welcoming opportunity for you; please apply with your resume.
Those chosen to proceed will be contacted. We thank all for their interest.
Work Site Location:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD