MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
MECHANICAL DESIGN TECHNOLOGIST
Masaba Canada – Clarksburg, ON
Join our dynamic and growing team in Clarksburg/Thornbury area.
The Design Engineer/ Technologist is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and analysis of Masaba Canada’s equipment, technical products and systems. Perform engineering design evaluations and participate in the development of new products for aggregate processing and mining equipment. The candidate must be driven, disciplined and detail oriented, as well as open minded, flexible, and have a positive attitude.
• Prepare concept, and design and production drawings with supporting calculations and material data ensuring that designs meet the performance criteria and manufacturing capabilities.
• Provide support in checking detailed drawings and bills of materials (BOM)s
• Specify system components for products to ensure conformance with engineering design standards and performance criteria
• Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions
• Apply fundamental engineering principles along with advanced analytical techniques throughout the design process
• Maintain thorough documentation for all aspects of assigned projects
• Confer with other personnel to resolve system malfunctions production issues or challenges and provide technical information
• Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and make recommendations for improvement
• Work with manufacturing and engineering teams to provide cost effective solutions to design challenges
Job Description MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER AND/O