Apr 5, 2019
Jun 19, 2019
Part-Time Permanent Permanent
$ 23.50-24.00 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Registered Practical Nurse
Ultima Home Care
An RPN’s primary role day to day could contain the following activities:
- Completing Care Assessments with potential clients in their home or at the Ultima Office.
- Completing Home Visits to check on the quality of service delivery and to answer any questions or concerns our clients may have.
- Completing Supervisory Visits with direct reporting PSW, UCP’s and Nurses.
- Acting as a liaise between the office staff and field staff to support scheduling practices.
- Phone and in-person meetings with Field Staff to provide feedback, mentoring and quality oversight.
- Fielding general inquiries from field staff, clients and community partners.
- Leading presentation and training sessions to multiple stakeholder groups regarding the Ultima Difference and why we are the clear choice in home care.
- Leading clinical practice and continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Facilitation Collaborative Leadership meetings with peers.
- Providing client specific training requirements to staff
- Providing system navigational support to clients and staff
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Current unrestricted registration with the College
Other Job Requirements:
Independent and Accountable
Punctual & Reliable!
Owns a cell phone with data, and can operate our simple effective software to clock in, clock out, and check off completion notes
Communicate effectively with our coordination staff with your availability.
Can communicate effectively in English. Secondary languages are a huge plus!
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD