Apr 5, 2019
Jun 20, 2019
Part-Time Permanent Permanent
$ 23.50-24.00 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Registered Practical Nurse
Ultima Home Care
An RPN’s primary role day to day could contain the following activities:
- Completing Care Assessments with potential clients in their home or at the Ultima Office.
- Completing Home Visits to check on the quality of service delivery and to answer any questions or concerns our clients may have.
- Completing Supervisory Visits with direct reporting PSW, UCP’s and Nurses.
- Acting as a liaise between the office staff and field staff to support scheduling practices.
- Phone and in-person meetings with Field Staff to provide feedback, mentoring and quality oversight.
- Fielding general inquiries from field staff, clients and community partners.
- Leading presentation and training sessions to multiple stakeholder groups regarding the Ultima Difference and why we are the clear choice in home care.
- Leading clinical practice and continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Facilitation Collaborative Leadership meetings with peers.
- Providing client specific training requirements to staff
- Providing system navigational support to clients and staff
Work Site Location:
Other/Out of Grey-Bruce
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
registration with the
Other Job Requirements:
In-depth knowledge of related legislation and Information and Protection of Privacy Act, Personal Health Information Protection Act, Consent, etc.
Basic level proficiency using word processing and communications/scheduling applications, (including Microsoft Outlook and Word )
Demonstrated positive approach and resilience toward innovation and change, and ability to quickly adapt to evolving workplace standards of practice.
The Ability to performance management and invest in mentoring a team of PSW’s, UCP and other Nurses.
To be a champio
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD