Apr 5, 2019
Jul 19, 2019
Part-Time Permanent Permanent
$ 30.35 per hour
Hours per Week:
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ultima Home Care
- Ensure continual delivery of high quality clinical care and service
- Adopt and implement innovative nursing practices to improve our service delivery.
- Ensure that nursing staff remains in compliance with professional development and regulatory standards
- Maintain a healthy, collaborative team environment
- Mentor the Clinical Supervisory Team and other staffing as required
- Respond to and resolve client/stakeholder questions or concerns
Work Site Location:
Other/Out of Grey-Bruce
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
• Current unrestricted
registration with the
Other Job Requirements:
In-depth knowledge of related legislation and Information and Protection of Privacy Act, Personal Health Information Protection Act, Consent, etc.
Basic level proficiency using word processing and communications/scheduling applications, (including Microsoft Outlook and Word)
Demonstrated positive approach and resilience toward innovation and change, and ability to quickly adapt to evolving workplace standards of practice.
To be a champion of Ultima with all clients, colleagues and community partners.
Demonstrated interpersonal, written an
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD