Work Authority, our retail chain of stores and mobile trucks across Canada is an undisputed leader of safety footwear and work apparel. We are a committed team of expert specialists like no other. Our philosophy is that a more educated, better equipped customer makes for a highly-effective national workforce. If you are serious about safety, we are looking for you to join our team of safety experts.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager at our new Work Authority retail store located at 281 Goderich Street, Unit 2B Port Elgin, ON.
As a hands-on, sales oriented employee, you will provide leadership in achieving sales strategies while building a knowledgeable, reliable and customer service focused team of sales associates. This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager for Ontario.
1. Work towards achieving projected sales targets.
2. Manage staff effectively by providing guidance, training and mentoring to ensure high levels of customer service and product knowledge.
3. Management of inventory to ensure optimum inventory turns, which provides a variety of styles and sizes to meet specific customer requirements.
4. Ensure current knowledge on product specifications and CSA standards.
5. Ensure store cleanliness, with emphasis placed on effective merchandising of all products.
6. Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and attitude at all times.
7. Provide outstanding customer service.
8. Promote company initiatives (i.e. gift card)
Qualifications Required • Minimum 3-5 years retai
This is an exciting opportunity to build your career with a global Company. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process, if you require a specific accommodation, please let us know.