Sep 18, 2019
Dec 31, 2019
Full-Time Permanent or Part-Time Permanent Days
$ 24-30 per hour
Negotiable wage-we will beat current wage by $1/hr
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates can apply by emailing our recruiter directly at
We offer competative wages and a great support system.
Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse
Ultima Home Care
Full or Part Time visiting nurse within Bruce County (Kincardine, Walkerton and Hanover)
The Candidate we are looking for:
- Independent and Accountable
- Punctual & Reliable!
- Owns a cell phone with data, and can operate our simple effective software to clock in, clock out, and check off completion notes
- Communicate effectively with our coordination staff with your availability.
- Can communicate effectively in English. Secondary languages are a huge plus!
Education & Experience:
- Current unrestricted registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Understanding of your role and the Protection of Privacy Act, Personal Health Information Protection Act, Consent, etc.
- Basic level of proficiency using mobile applications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work independentlywith proven reliability and trustworthiness
- Demonstrated commitment to continued learning and professional growth
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to health and safety policies, procedures and applicable legislation, while promoting a physical and psychologically safe environment for everyone
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Must have a valid CPR certification (or in the process of renewal)
- Already possess a satisfactory Criminal Reference Check & Vulnerable Sector Screen and must be an original copy, current within last twelve months; or willing to obtain
At Ultima we are proud to serve our clients and it shows! The RN/RPN's provide clinical and administrative leadership in all our service delivery. The RN/RPN uses clinical experience, knowledge and leadership skills to promote quality care, utilization of best practices consistent with current legislation, organizational policies and procedures, and Ultima’s core values of:
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Must be registered with CNO in good standing, have valid CPR certification, drivers licence with reliable vehicle. Any community experience would be an asset. VSS polilce clearance will be requested if not done in the last 6 months.
RN or RPN
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD