Jun 11, 2019
Sep 25, 2019
Full-Time Permanent full time overnight or part time days
$ 24-31 per hour
Negotiable wage-we will beat current wage by $1
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the apply now button and then scroll down to the area that says "What jobs are available at Ultima Home Care Inc"
Choose the job you would like to apply for which will bring you to our ad on Indeed. Click on the job heading and then an apply window will open in the right hand side. Just follow the instructions and we will get your resume and contact you regarding an interview. You can also send your resume directly to our recruiter Crystal.
Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse
Ultima Home Care
Overnight full time OR part time days in the Owen Sound/Grey Bruce area
Part Time Days or Full Time Overnight
- We are looking for immediate candidates in the area to work full time overnight or part time days within the community.
The Candidate we are looking for:
- Independent and Accountable
- Punctual & Reliable!
- Owns a cell phone with data, and can operate our simple effective software to clock in, clock out, and check off completion notes
- Communicate effectively with our coordination staff with your availability.
- Can communicate effectively in English. Secondary languages are a huge plus!
Education & Experience:
- Current unrestricted registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Understanding of your role and the Protection of Privacy Act, Personal Health Information Protection Act, Consent, etc.
- Basic level of proficiency using mobile applications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work independentlywith proven reliability and trustworthiness
- Demonstrated commitment to continued learning and professional growth
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to health and safety policies, procedures and applicable legislation, while promoting a physical and psychologically safe environment for everyone
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Must have a valid CPR certification (or in the process of renewal)
- Already possess a satisfactory Criminal Reference Check & Vulnerable Sector Screen and must be an original copy, current within last twelve months; or willing to obtain
At Ultima we are proud to serve our clients and it shows! The RN/RPN's provide clinical and administrative leadership in all our service delivery. The RN/RPN uses clinical experience, knowledge and leadership skills to promote quality care, utilization of best practices consistent with current legislation, organizational policies and procedures, and Ultima’s core values of:
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Must be registered with CNO in good standing, have valid CPR certification, drivers licence and vehicle and 1 year of experience. Any community experience would be an asset. VSS polilce clearance will be requested if not done in the last 6 months.
RN or RPN
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD