Early Childhood Educator (RECE)
Wooden Hill Child Care Centre
We are looking for a reliable and dedicated full-time RECE to join our team!
Wooden Hill Child Care Centre is a non-profit daycare committed to children's learning and development. We are a team of passionate, energetic and motivated childcare educators. We are a small daycare (licenced capacity of 34), which gives us an intimate family feel but with a spacious and well-equipped facility. Our programs, based on the Ontario Early Learning Framework curriculum, are supportive and child-centred.
- Providing high-quality care to meet the physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs of individuals and groups of children, in line with the Centre's program philosophy.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating developmentally appropriate programs for individuals and groups of children in conjunction with other staff.
- Documenting and assessing children's development.
- Building and maintaining close relationships with parents/guardians of the children in the Centre, through constant communication, to meet the needs of individual families.
- Working in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of the Centre supplies and materials.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
You must be registered with the College of ECEs
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD