Aug 9, 2019
Sep 9, 2019
$ 16.94 per hour
Starting wages listed
How to Apply:
Subject Line: Housekeeping Position Application
GOLDEN DAWN SENIOR CITIZEN HOME
80 Main Street, Lion’s Head, ON N0H 1W0
ATTN: Nicolas Scroggins
80 Main Street , Lion's Head ON N0H 1W0
Golden Dawn Senior Citizen Home
About the Job:
The Golden Dawn Senior Citizen Home is accepting applications for housekeeping and laundry aides. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing based and assessed based on departmental vacancies.
The successful applicant must demonstrate resident-focused care in terms of positive behaviour and attitude. Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, patience, flexibility and adaptability are required in this role. Computer skills are an asset.
Work With Us:
- We focus on work life balance, guaranteed hours based on your position type and flexible hours.
- Competitive wages, benefits, dental, 100% drug coverage and pension plan based on class (FT) of position. (PT & Casual are paid in lieu.)
- We work in a family setting, in a close knit, supportive team environment.
- We promote and support long term employment opportunities.
- Applying to work with us is an easy application process.
- Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well established guidelines, in assigned areas, to maintain clean and sanitary conditions.
- Perform general laundry duties and distributes clean linens to departments.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD