Nov 6, 2019
Nov 20, 2019
Full-Time Permanent Permanent
Trades, transport & equipment operators
$ 23-30 per hour
To be negotiated
Hours per Week:
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your resume to
MLB Human Resources Consulting
Greyroad Design and Manufacturing is hiring......
We are an industry-leading company that designs and manufactures storm water treatment systems and water control products. Our supply services include consultation and project-specific system designs for Engineers and installation/maintenance support for Contractors. Greyroad Design and Manufacturing Consultants have over 30 years of stormwater treatment experience.
Now hiring Welders…this established company is looking for a Full Time, Permanent, Welder with a minimum 3-5 years’ experience, to work in our new Clarksburg, Ontario facility.
We are seeking an experienced Mig and Tig Welder to become an integral part of our team!
The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Read and interpret blueprints and welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as MIG and TIG welding
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Experience in MIG and TIG (alumin
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD