Nov 6, 2019
Nov 20, 2019
Full-Time Permanent Permanent
Art, culture, recreation & sport
$ $18-25 per hour
To be negotiated
Hours per Week:
Project and Inventory Administrator
MLB Human Resources Consulting
Greyroad Design and Manufacturing is hiring......
We are an industry-leading company manufacturing storm water treatment systems and water control products. Our supply services include consultation and project-specific system designs for Engineers and installation/maintenance support for Contractors. Greyroad Design and Manufacturing Consultants have over 30 years of stormwater treatment experience.
NOW HIRING - PROJECT AND INVENTORY ADMINISTRATOR this established company is looking for a Full Time, Permanent, Project and Inventory Administrator, with previous general fabricating and machine shop knowledge/experience, to work in our new Clarksburg, Ontario facility.
Responsibilities include projects administration, materials handling, inventory control, and shipping and receiving.
- Shipping, Receiving & Inventory Administration
- Receive and verify incoming materials/shipments against purchase order.
- Log shipping /receiving transactions entries into ERP.
- Perform materials sorting, labeling, bagging, repacking, tape boxes.
- Distribute the items received to the person or department for which the item was ordered.
- Perform inventory count and report discrepancies.
- Operating mechanical forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Work well with others on a continuous and consistent basis.
- Present and maintain a professional behavior.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment and report any unsafe conditions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Oversees and manages project documentation and coordinates documentation revisions and distributions.
- Upload projects BOM into ERP system.
- Prepares standard project status reports for project delivery team, client and management.
- Enters project information data (i.e. project status updates, schedule updates, CORs) into project management module in the ERP system.
- Assists with project administration deliverables (i.e. meeting minutes; budget tracking; schedule updates; move management; closeout).
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
• A post-secondary technical diplom
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD