Nov 7, 2019
Nov 28, 2019
Manufacturing & utilities
How to Apply:
send resume to email@example.com
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.
100 Chapman's Crescent , Markdale Ontario N0C 1H0
Supervisor, Quality Assurance
Chapman's Ice Cream
- Responsible for overseeing the operations and Technicians of the Quality Assurance Laboratory
- Direct the Technicians in all sampling, testing and measurement duties and ensure adherence to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines.
- Responsible for all recorded data and make regular reports to Management.
- Write reports, summaries, and protocols regarding experiments.
- Prepares and sends samples for third party analysis.
- Communicates with Suppliers and other third parties as required
- Conducts training for new employee orientation
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific field.
• Five to seven years of experience in a laboratory environment.
• Supervisory experience an asset.
• High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
• Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations with a calm and steady demeanor.
• Excellent understanding of GMP’s, allergen control and food allergens.
Other Job Requirements:
• Chapman’s offers competitive wages, and an excellent benefits package.
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD