Nov 7, 2019
Nov 28, 2019
Manufacturing & utilities
How to Apply:
send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.
100 Chapman's Crescent , Markdale Ontario N0C 1H0
Manager, Quality Assurance
Chapman's Ice Cream
- The Quality Assurance Manager ensures that quality standards and procedures are met and aligned with Legislation, Internal and Customer Specifications.
- This individual is responsible for managing the organization’s quality and Food Safety Policies and Procedures.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will establish performance standards, procedures, audit controls to meet business requirements and identify and implement process improvments to increase the efficiency, effectiveness and Quality of Company operations.
- This position leads the GFSI (BRC), HACCP, GMP programs and compliance to the Dairy Establishment Regulations (DEIM) and oversees sanitation programs.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Provide leadership developing and directing Quality, Food Safety and Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Perform internal quality audits to BRC, GMP and other required standards.
- Lead the food safety and administer established food safety KPI’s.
- Conduct risk analysis, verification and validation activities and formal design reviews as applicable.
- Act as liaison with customer and third party audits and assume responsibility for ensuring corrective and preventative actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local, national and international standards regulations.
- Conduct orientation and refresher training on GMP’s, HACCP, allergen control programs.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Formal Education- University Degree or Diploma in a related field and 10+ years of relevant progressive experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
Direct knowledge of Quality methodologies including wet chemistry, microbiology and rapid microbial/ATP detection systems.
Practical experience with risk management, product testing, capability studies and control plans.
Able to create and review technical documentation, including project plans, test procedures and standard operating procedures.
Other Job Requirements:
Chapman’s offers competitive wages, and an excellent benefits package.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.No telephone inquiries, please.
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD