Dec 2, 2019
Dec 16, 2019
Full-Time Permanent Permanent - Full Time and Part Time
Wage Dependant on Experience
Hours per Week:
up to 40 hours per week
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Booster Juice - Owen Sound
Be a part of the New Booster Juice located in Owen Sound
Team Member Job Requirements
- Provide "Positively Outrageously Customer Service".
- Welcome and connect with every customer.
- Discover customer needs and guide customer to selection.
- Respond to customer needs and say thank you to every customer.
- Provide quality beverages and food items consistently for all customers.
- Prepare Smoothies, food and other beverages to Booster Juice standards.
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintain quality store operations.
- Follow store policy and procedures for operational flow at each station.
- Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
- Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with the daily checklists and cleaning standards.
- Present oneself professionally and demonstrate clear communication skills.
- Contribute to store profitability.
- Follow cash handling procedures and cash register policies.
- Follow inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
- Contribute to store goals for increasing sales and improving profits.
What We’re Looking For
- Possess an outgoing, enthusiastic and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and use resources to improve overall operations.
- High attention to detail.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Effective listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organizing and planning skills.
- FOODSAFE certification is a plus
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Safe Food Handling Certification is a plus! Must
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD