Dec 2, 2019
Dec 16, 2019
Full-Time Permanent Permanent - Full Time
Wage Dependant on Experience
Hours per Week:
40-44 hours per week
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com
Booster Juice - Owen Sound
Be a part of the New Booster Juice location in Owen Sound
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
- Filters communication to the team as directed by the store manager.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in staff morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Booster Juice.
- Maintains and models a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events; continues to keep store operating to standard and sets a positive example for the shift team.
- Develops positive relationships with store team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Engages in conversation with customers to understand customer needs and the needs of the community in which the store is located.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Models a customer comes first attitude, delivers legendary customer service, to ensure they are delivering exemplary customer service.
- Communicates ideas to the store manager for broader areas of improvement.
- Supports store manager in implementing company programs.
- Utilizes and provides direction to staff during their shift on the use of tools to ensure 100% execution of all policies and procedures. Acts using discretion in assessing situations
- Provides feedback and coaching to improve staff performance recommending to the store manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to act with a customer comes first attitude and deliver customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Ability to use discretion in providing direction to others
- Effective oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to deliver exemplary customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Safe Food Handling Certification is a plus
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
Must have Safe Food Handling Certification or will
Share this posting:
RETURN TO THE MAIN JOB BOARD