Accounting Technician & Administrative Assistant - Owen Sound Accounting Firm
Well established accounting firm is looking for an Accounting Technician to join their team. This role provides great opportunity for a seasoned Bookkeeper to utilize a variety of honed accounting and administration skills.
About The Company
This Professional Accounting Firm is well known to clients with in Grey and Bruce having been in business for the past 25 years. They specialize in the areas of tax preparation, bookkeeping and consultancy on corporate structure.
About The Role
As an Accounting Technician & Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for the following functions.
· Preparation of working paper files and financial statements (training provided as required)
· Preparation of corporate income tax returns (training provided as required)
· Bookkeeping including the use of; QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Excel and Manual
· Preparation of personal income tax returns and related services
· General and administrative tasks as needed including; providing support in the following areas; reception, client contact, filing, copying, mailing, cleaning, shredding, etc.
Why Should You Apply?
· You are looking for a long term position with an accounting firm
· A position that has variety i.e. customer care and bookkeeping tasks
· Friendly professional work atmosphere
You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in Bookkeeping, Accounting or Payroll positions.
To apply, send your resume via this posting. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.